Definition of License
In general, a license has a definition as a license to produce certain products or services that have previously been patented by the creator. Another definition of a license is the granting of a license to take advantage of intellectual property rights (IPR) which can be granted by the licensor to the licensee. The objective is that the licensee can conduct business or business using the licensed IPR.
The benefit of licensing for licensees is that they can use the licensor’s brand safely and legally. Enables licensees to run their business smoothly. Especially if the brand used is very well known and has a good reputation in the eyes of consumers, it will get many advantages in running its business. Meanwhile, the profits obtained for the license owner will often receive royalties, the amount of which has been agreed by both parties, namely between the license owner and the licensee.
Work like a captain or paid assistant to use your boat for rent. Several options are depending on your nationality and ship experience. However, as practice (5 years in Ladoga) shows, the GIMS supervisor, as a rule, does not look at the screen area. They mainly focus on working with motors. Therefore, even in the absence of a suitable boating license, you can refer to the fact that you, for example, only walk under the cave, but do not arrange the staysail. However, in other water areas, controls may be tighter
Domestic licenses are also available if you work primarily in inland waters. At least 360 days of ship experience, including 90 days at sea. 90 for the last 3 years. If you have no experience on the beach, you can get a license on the domestic market. Citizens may be limited to non-documentary courts with a limit of five tons.
To move on the water in a motorboat, cleaner, or jet ski is not enough to master the driving skills of these funds. To be able to control a small ship requires proper training and getting the rights. The procedure for obtaining such documents is very similar to obtaining the right to drive an ordinary car.
How to get a motorboat license
- Contact the State inspectorate for small vessels in your area. There you will receive detailed information on the requirements for the exam paper, you can read the text of the exam paper and register for a preparatory course that prepares future shipowners to ride small boats.
- Register for a course that provides training for navigators on the GIMS program. Can be in the form of cases held directly by small ship inspections, and personal training.
- If you are a busy person. Look for courses with intensive training programs. The curriculum includes both the theoretical and practical part of driving small boats. Upon completion of the course, a suitable training certificate is issued indicating the number of hours of theory and practice.
- After completing the theoretical and practical training, carry out certification at the GIMS of the Russian Ministry of Emergencies in your Region.
- If you successfully pass the certification in the inspection, wait for the conclusion of the commission, after which you will be given a sample certificate of the designated country. The standard term for such documents is 10 years.
- Remember that control of motorized vessels belonging to the category of small-sized vessels is not allowed without the appropriate certificate. And it doesn’t just concern boat and motorboat owners. In some cases, you won’t even be able to get a boat for charter at the rental station unless you show your driver’s license by motorboat.